Calendar and Reminders, the two Apple apps help users to keep track of all kinds of to-dos. With them, you can schedule your daily works, add appointments and events at anytime and anywhere. It might interrupt your scheduled plans when Calendar events were disappeared or Reminders got lost for various reasons, such as iOS upgrade, mistaken deletion or factory settings restore etc. Don’t worry. Here are three useful solutions to get back calendars and reminders on iPhone 6s, 6, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s and iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, etc.
Solution 1: Retrieve Missing Calendars and Reminders from Email Account
Why iPhone Calendar events or Reminders are disappeared? One reason is that you’ve synced them via iCloud, Google, Yahoo, or other emails before, but disabled the sync settings. To fix this, here is what you need to do:
Open Settings > Scroll down and tap on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” > Select iCloud, Yahoo or other account > Switch on Calendars or Reminders. Wait for a while, Calendars and Reminders will show up on iPhone or iPad.
Solution 2: Restore Lost Calendars and Reminders from iCloud
To fix an iCloud Drive bug after iOS 8, Apple regularly archives a list of data for Calendar and Reminders. This little known feature gives users a convenient way to recover deleted or lost calendars and reminders.
- Log into iCloud.com in a web browser and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Scroll down to the “Advanced” section and select “Restore Calendars and Reminders” option.
- Select an archive of calendars and reminders to restore.
Solution 3: Recover Deleted Calendars and Reminders with Freeware
What if there is no archive in iCloud or other cloud server? Don’t be panic. Free iPhone Recovery enables you to retrieve deleted Calendar events and Reminders on iPhone, whether you have backup or not. Besides, it is developed to recover deleted data like Messages, Contacts, Photos, Videos, WhatsApp, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just download and try it for free.
- Step 1: Run the freeware on the computer; Select Calendar and Reminders.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone or iPad to PC; Start scanning from device/iTunes backup.
- Step 3: Preview and choose the deleted Calendar events and Reminders to recover.